I can't stop dreaming lately. I dream in bed at night. I dream during class. I dream while driving. I dream when I'm with friends. I dream when I'm doing homework. There's so many dreams in my head...I just feel anxious to make them all become reality.
My dreams somewhat contradict each other...but I'm ok with that.
One dream is me as a big city girl walking along a downtown sidewalk with trendy boots clicking to the sound of independence. I just left my flat where my small dog keeps me company. I'm walking to a coffee shop to read for a bit, maybe write...then I'm off to explore a market for fresh fruits and vegetables.
Another is traveling to unknown places, partaking in customs and traditions I've never known before. I'm nervous at first but then the locals take me in as their own. We share life experiences and connect deeper than any differences or prejudices may take us. I may pick up an accent or local words outsiders don't recognize...keeping this experience with me for life.
More include my bare feet running in an open field of wheat during the sunset simply enjoying nature. I'm watching the sunset and feeling the cool earth beneath my feet. I know my body and my body thanks me for taking care of it. Everything is in balance...my emotions, spirituality, energy and the like.
Another is me coming home to a big house full of a community of people. I'm happy to come home and we all chat about ourselves and connect in all sorts of levels. Nothing gets in the way like t.v. or the internet. Just laughing and talking and tasting food we made together. Maybe gathering around a bonfire when the night gets cool.
I hope I never stop dreaming.
meg
No comments:
Post a Comment