Sunday, December 13, 2009

Talking with God

"I've been wronged"
"I know, I have too Megan"
"I've done wrong"
"I know"
"My world is so dark right now"
"I know"
"Why have things played out like this"
"So you could see me again"
"That's absurd"
"I know"
"I don't know if I can love like you and forgive like you"
"It's ok"
"I don't know if I can hope again"
"You will"
"I don't know how to get passed this"
"I know"
"I've spent too much time questioning if you're real"
"I know. I'm here though...and when you cry I'm there, when you drink to forget everything I'm there, and when you kiss and dream I'm there too"
"That's so hard to believe"
"I know, but look outside and look into the eyes of people...I'm there"
"Everyone left me"
"No they didn't"
"I don't know where to go from here"
"It's ok, you're not supposed to"
"I don't know who I am"
"I do"
"I don't know if I can give of myself ever again"
"I didn't think I could either"
"Why does it hurt so bad?"
"Just the way it is"
"Why is everything so messed up?"
"People mess up and get a lot of it all wrong"
"Does your heart hurt as bad as mine?"
"It always has"

1 comment: